When Enzo’s efforts to protect Bonnie end up putting her life in jeopardy, they learn that Rayna may hold the key to her survival. With time running out and Rayna at the reins, Enzo and Bonnie reluctantly team up with Damon, who is desperate to save Bonnie’s life and repair their broken friendship. Elsewhere, when Stefan travels to Dallas and comes face to face with Alaric, tensions escalate and they are forced to confront the fallout from Stefan’s absence in Caroline’s life. Finally, Enzo learns the Armory’s true motives behind their search for Bonnie.
What you need to know:
1. Many flashbacks are shown about how Bonnie fell in love with Enzo and how their story progressed and how he spent the last three years protecting her.
2. Bonnie isn’t happy with Damon, but Enzo convinces her to let him help with Rayna and the problem at hand.
3. Stefan shows up at Alaric’s door hoping to see Caroline, but Alaric isn’t impressed and tells him Caroline isn’t home.
4. Elsewhere, Damon and Rayna cut a deal: if Damon can murder all the loose vampires from the Phoenix Stone and allow Rayna a day or two of some damn peace and quiet, she’ll give her final life to Bonnie.
5. Damon asks Stefan to help, who asks Alaric to help, and the five of them get rid of the list of vampires that Rayna has given them.
6. No matter all that, Bonnie is still mad at Damon for attempting to ditch her forever and did NOT forgive him yet.
7. Elsewhere Stefan finally calls Alaric out for being in a sex-less engagement with the mother of his children. *WTF, Stefan?*
8. Stefan being Stefan later goes to apologize to Alaric but also runs into Caroline, who makes it clear that she doesn’t wanna see him.
Finally, Damon goes back to Rayna and finds the basement full of lists of names again… whoops, D, seems like it’s not gonna be as easy as you thought!
There it is, now let’s hope Caroline leaves both Stefan and Alaric and runs for the hills to Klaus!
Until next time, XO.