This was the 13th episode of the final season, ‘The Lies Are Going to Catch Up With You’ of TVD and we were blessed with Kai Parker himself and Stefan got himself kidnapped in the last episode, so all is well is Mystic Falls. Except, ya know, everyone’s dying, the Devil is in town, and Elena’s still in her sleep like/dead state. Whoops!
Things you need to know:
- Kai came through to Mystic Falls when the bell was rung. He can’t taste, he can’t feel, but he still has his powers, though limited. He also forgot how to get out of cars. 😀
- When Stefan became human, anyone he had ever compelled remembered everything that happened.
- Dorian was the one who kidnapped Stefan because when Stefan was on his binge with Klaus in season three, he killed Dorian’s Dad and Sister. Stefan of course remembered their names.
- Caroline is forever cleaning up Stefan’s messes by re-compelling everyone coming forward with Stefan horror stories.
- Well, Stefan is on his deathbed again because Dorian shot him. God, he is a terrible human, about as bad as he was as a vamp.
- The twins are coming into their powers, but they nor Alaric can control it. Lizzie ends up siphoning Caroline at one point and Josie starts to say the spell to light Lizzie on fire. Oops.
- Kai wants to kill an evil person so he can stay tied to the mortal plane. At one point he is even drinking the dude’s blood. Well, that was gross.
- Bonnie made her own dimension when she screamed after Enzo’s death. Which is where his soul ended up, much to the devil’s annoyance.
- While he’s lying in a hospital bed, Stefan breaks up with Caroline, saying there is no future for them and he’s breaking up with her for her own sake. Blah Blah Blah. Shut up hero hair.
- Bonnie and Enzo are so perfect. It annoys me so much that her character gets shit on so much. Hell, even when Enzo’s dead they have more game than Stefan ever did.
- Damon takes Kai to Elena’s casket so he can bring her back. Instead of doing what he should of done, Kai siphons Damon to the point of desiccation and then casts an invisibility spell over himself and Elena’s casket.
WE TRUSTED YOU KAI! YOU HAD ONE JOB! UGH.
Three episodes left ladies and gents. Only three more.