Featured Fun Stuff Polls

Results of the Poll: Could The Vampire Diaries and The Originals survive?

poll

At the beginning of the month we asked whether or not anyone had any faith in the CW to let go of TVD and TO like many others. Apparently the faith isn’t that strong with 29% responding that both will be back on our screens at the end of the year. Interestingly enough more people (25%) back TO to return by itself over TVD (20%), still 25% of people think they’re both doomed.

Overall response was mixed some love the shows and don’t want to see them gone

Others not so much

But what do you make of the results? Were they as expected and do you agree?

• 5654funny

Clara both shows will renewed The Originals with Third Season And TVD with a seventh season if you don’t like them then don’t watch them

• Clara

I think you need to calm down, I don’t watch the shows and it wouldn’t surprise me if they got renewed I just think the show became terrible especially the originals and hope it gets cancelled because i still see the scenes on tumblr. It’s on opinion, people have those, I like Klaroline, I don’t like what the shows have become

• 5654funny

Cw network has plans for future season’s for TVD and The originals, JulIe Plec wants to keep her shows on for a long time cw network won’t be canceling these shows at all if you don’t like these shows then don’t watch them you are getting me too upset just give these shows a try

• 5654funny

Cw will keep on renewing them matter what The Originals and The TVD are great shows I like these show alot therevreally good people on tv series finale likes these show alot and wants these shows renewed The Originals renewed TVD renewed for more seasons

• 5654funny

TVD And The Originals are great shows and people are watching them because they are loyal to TVD And The Originals can someone please help me

• 5654funny

Tyler can you please help me with Clara comments I don’t know why she doesn’t like these shows

• I don’t like these shows anymore. I mean I don’t because of the characters being ruined and because in The Originals they change canon like someone changes shoes. And I’m sorry but that shouldn’t be it. When I was watching it I wouldn’t know which one is true…the stories In The Vampire Diaries or the ones in The Originals. If you have canon you should stick with it. You shouldn’t change characters in order to suit whatever plot or scene you want to happen.

I wish it would get cancelled to show them that what they are doing is not cool, though you would think low numbers and everything that has come out would show that. I love the real characters but they don’t seem so anymore. And considering how they have treated fans it doesn’t make me want them to have their show.

larissa

t’s too late The cw network will keep on renewing The Originals and the TVD best shows ever

Go to a different network and watch something else

There are alot of fans that watch both of these shows you are getting me too upset

• 5654funny

Can someone remove larissa thisv comment shouldve not been posted on this site help please

• 5654funny

Oops I meant please remove larissa comment

• Sam

why are you so pedantic? I love Klaroline but the shows are crap these days. why would the comments be removed? there is nothing wrong with them

• 5654funny

look i am not pedantic? I am upset that she doesn’t like The Orginals and TVD i love thou’s shows very much she should explain to me why she doesn’t like them and her reason why

there is over 29 comments on tv series finale saying
      James June 15, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Renew the show

shannon May 13, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Love the show renew it. Please don’t cancel.

Angela May 13, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Keep The Originals and Vampire Diaries on. They help me escape the horrors of real life!!!

nina April 24, 2014 at 2:34 pm

I love The Originals. Make sure that all the originals are there. I hope to see for next few years. My favorite is Nicklaus is brother. He is dashing .. A true gentlemen. Love the heat between him an Hayley. Should make sure they play on that.. The sister darn she’s quite desperate. Would love to see her not that way but where’s the fun in that..

joey maglio March 14, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Does anyone remember that tv series called Star Trek. That series was canceled only after 70 episodes. Guess what !! 50 years later they are still making movies about it . This series The Originals not only appeals to the younger generation, but to the older one as well which I am a part of. The baseline of the series is attracting both the younger and the middle aged audiences. It is basically about the love of family. It doesn’t matter what subject the stories follow because even in the most dire situations of trial and tribuations, their love for one another always triumphs. Compared to all the other silly themes some of the other shows follow, you can give me family and love anytime. I for one will be watching it for as long as it is on which I hope will be many seasons. The actors protraying this family are extremely well gifted in the arts and I would follow them in anything that they are playing in. Hopfully the network realizes this,and doesn’t make the same mistake as the Star Trek network executives did. Wouldn’t it be a shame.

. Betz January 9, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Love it Keep it

. Nate December 5, 2013 at 11:40 am

The Originals has officially became my #1 Vampire show moving past The Vampire Diaries!!!! I hope that the producers are able to write many more seasons of The Originals!!!

. Jess December 3, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Love love love this show!!

. Trisha November 19, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I love this better than vampire diaries! I wish you were on a different night though. I have to Dvr ncis for hubby and marvel for son so I can only watch it on my bedroom tv.

. sharon November 14, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I think its better than the vampire diaries really enjoying it

James June 15, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Renew the show

. shannon May 13, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Love the show renew it. Please don’t cancel.

. Angela May 13, 2014 at 7:04 pm

. nina April 24, 2014 at 2:34 pm

. joey maglio March 14, 2014 at 5:19 pm

. Betz January 9, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Love it Keep it

. Nate December 5, 2013 at 11:40 am

Jess December 3, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Love love love this show!!

.Trisha November 19, 2013 at 7:55 pm

.sharon November 14, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I think its better than the vampire diaries really enjoying it

. BKD November 9, 2013 at 3:13 am

Loving this show, I had not seen such a great spin off in a long time…plus, I really think the original family deserved their own show and if they were not gonna release Caroline from Tyler for Klaus the had to manage other way to make things right for him; he might have a bad temper but it’s not hard to empathize with the guy, I mean he’s sooo terribly lonely and ruled by his “issues”, same goes for Rebekah…

. erin October 4, 2013 at 12:13 pm

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDING TO ALL THE VIWERS OUT THERE TO WATCH

. Ale October 4, 2013 at 2:33 am

Why Did The Pilot ep that they aired looks so different from the one I saw once on the web site? that one mached your description of the story the best

. BKD November 9, 2013 at 3:09 am

There are sort of 2 versions of the Pilot, but they do not contradict each other.
      The 1st one was aired as an episode from The Vampire Diaries’ 4th season, it was clear that it was promoting a spin off series since this particular episode’s plot had nothing to do with the current storyline from TVD at the time, but was instead telling a sidestory involving JUST the original family, their past and a few other characters that were secondary to TVD.
      The 2nd one, was the pilot as the first episode for the ACTUAL new series The Originals, telling pretty much the same story but involving other point of views and a little more information.

. Sharon October 3, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Does it have anything to do with the Vampire dairies? I am going to try this show since I like good vampire stories but I could not get into the Vampire diaries.

. admin October 3, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Yes it is. I forgot to mention that in the description. 🙂

. Linda Hayes October 3, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I`ve been looking forward to this will be a good follow up to Vampire Diaries…

. erin October 4, 2013 at 12:13 pm

. Ale October 4, 2013 at 2:33 am

. BKD November 9, 2013 at 3:09 am

. Sharon October 3, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Linda Hayes October 3, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I`ve been looking forward to this will be a good follow up to Vampire Diaries…

Linda

Please keep it going
      Linda
      Renew it I love this show

Erin
      Well the originals demos ratings are not that good

erin

i am so upset that nobody likes TVD and the orginals. i just want to hear from the fans their reason why they dont like TVD and The Orginals i love these shows so much and i want both shows to be renewed

Sophia
      TVD will not get cancelled if TO does.

TVD is five years older and declining in quality (even though season 6 is better than season 5 so far.)

shonda

Renew it!!!!! Love it.

erin
      I am just too upset that the people aren’t taking the time and not watching the orginals and i feel like that they don’t like it

the thing is that TVD and the the orginals are spin off shows and if one of them gets canceled that means TVD Goes too

olivia lorenzo

This is the best show on tv right now. Please, please, please renew it! I look forward to it each week. I love the Voice, but I skip the first hour every time to watch the Originals. I don’t understand why they put it on Mondays against the Voice, Monday night football, Big Bang Theory, etc., but I’ll watch it no matter what else is on!

olivia lorenzo

Anonymous
      great series better then vampire dairies. renew it

Alena Dawn

Please keep it!!!’

• And just to point out I did give my reasons why I don’t like these shows anymore. And honestly I could put many comments up here that are against those shows…specifically The Originals.

• mary182

TO is not about the Original family .It’s the Hayley show .

• 5654funny

i disagree that’s not true it’s about Original family

• 5654funny

tv shows are really important do you want to see the The Orgianls and TVD get in 0.2 or 0.3

• mary182

Really important?like healt or family or education?

that’s not true Mary

• mary182

The’re all poorly written in order to make Hayley likable.

• mary182

Klaus and Elijah are the same of TVD? tell how?

• mary182

Sadly there are still people who think TO it’s worth. they like magic pregnancy and poor written characters .

• 5454funny, I’m sorry that you are so upset about my comments but just like you have your opinions so do I. I get upset with some comments and such but I don’t attack the person.

I in fact have stopped watching The Originals and Vampire Diaries but I do still see it the stuff. It’s fine that you like it or those others (which I don’t know if you noticed but there are duplicate responses) but I have found many others who don’t and are not Klaroline fans. Besides logically the show has lots that doesn’t make sense. The characters are different and the show has been the focus on Hayley. The Mikaelsons used to be wonderful and amazing and able to think about many things and stay ahead and now a five year old could out smart them.

There are people who think it’s fun to cause others pain. There are people who believe that killing people is a good thing. And yet it doesn’t mean these people are right. People do have their own opinion but that’s all it is are opinions.

Even though I know that Caroline was not going to be in The Originals it was said that it was going to be focused on family and so many other things that were said. I watched the show and I tried to see Klaus, tried to see Elijah…nothing. I tried to see the family and it really wasn’t there. And then every one kept pulling plots and plans over their eyes and they looked really pathetic.

I can’t help that people are still watching these non characters. Julie Plec should have just started a whole new show with new characters because that is basically what she did anyways.

• mary182

I’m not upset I ‘m talking to you because you wrote that TVD and TO are amazing show, and I dont think they are. At all . They aren’t bad b/c of Klaroline, I never said that. They are bad for many reason, expecially TO. read my posts, http://www.klarolinemagazine.com/poll-could-the-vampire-diaries-and-the-originals-survive/

• mary182

Sorry I wrote my repli to the wrong person!

• It’s cool; I figured you were talking to 5454funny. Thanks though!

LARISSA MARY
          IF YOU DON’T LIKE watching THE ORIGINALS OR TVD I think you might be interested in watching others shows on different network

The Cw network will not be canceling The TVD or The Originals

• I don’t watch those shows. But just because I don’t watch Vampire Diaries or The Originals doesn’t mean I have to watch another network. I like other shows on the CW and I will watch those because they are good. And just because I don’t like watching either of those shows does not mean I can’t love Klaroline because I do. I completely love Klaroline and that is why I come to this magazine. And just because I don’t like what she’s done to the shows and characters doesn’t mean I have to stop loving the real characters, the ones you saw before they were drained of life. I will forever love the real Mikaelsons, the real characters on the Vampire Diaries. I will forever love the relationships that they have since destroyed and forgotten. I will forever love Klaroline. And not watching The Originals or Vampire Diaries is not going to stop that.

• mary182

Totaly agree with Larissa. I dont watch TVD anymore. Never watched TO. Klaroline my OTP , for life!

• 5654funny

I can’t believe that you are taking her side people are watchin both shows if you them like them at all I think it’s best for both you to try another site
            I am getting too tired of these

• 5654funny

Oops typo i meant people are watching both shows if you don’t like them go somewhere else

• 5654funny

Tv series finale has 3000 people watching all the shows on the cw network and they like all shows the originals and TVD are biggest hits on cw’s network if you can go to tv series finale you will see what I am talking about

It’s just that this site don’t care about these shows at all

Can someone help me

• 5654funny

TVD renewed for a seventh season
            The Originals renewed for third season
            I am always right people do like them

• mary182

You love those show ? It’s OK! CW love them? It’s Ok! There are people watching it ? It’s Ok
    We live in a free country ! Peace !

Ok

• Very nicely said. I agree. People can like Vampire Diaries. The Originals. People can like different things and it’s okay.