We’re finally at the episode where it all starts to make sense. Well, not really.
1. Klaroline forever and always, baby!
— Mery (@Klaroheart) March 4, 2016
2. That scene just adds more fuel to the fire of the Klaroline endgame!
Rayna waking up in NOLA is enough to give me Klaroline feels. Like I just need to read New Orleans and I be like KLAROLINE. #TVD
— klaroline groupie (@SheKissedKlaus) March 5, 2016
3. Klausy will always, ALWAYS, know Caroline better, even better than she knows herself.
Stefan clearly didn’t listen to Klaus when he warned him that Caroline wouldn’t let the babies behind. Who knows her better again? #TVD
— Marine | LEO WON!!!! (@ItsMeMarwine) March 5, 2016
4. I… I… I can’t. XD XD XD
STEFAN WATCHING CALARIC pic.twitter.com/GAPpjkxUrf
— klaroline trash syd (@Klarolinefucked) March 5, 2016
5. Bamon, breaking hearts since 1994. (Literally, because, you know, they got stuck there.)
— Dalene Rovenstine (@RealDaleneR) March 5, 2016
6. Figures. *rolls eyes*
So Rayna’s basically a cat with nine lives, I was hoping it wasn’t that easy #TVD
— Malcolm (@SSJFlash) March 5, 2016
7. Quick, someone find me a picture of JoMo in an apron so I can figure out who looks hotter: Damon or Klaus.
— Belle (@mistallings) March 5, 2016
8. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LEAVE BONNIE?!
“You don’t get to say goodbye.”
Bonnie Bennett annihilating me. #TVD
— Noël Breaux (@NoelElaineOTH) March 5, 2016
9. I seriously hope Bonnie goes full witch on his ass.
That ending scene between Bonnie & Damon had me in tears, I can only imagine how bad it’ll be when Bamon are reunited in the future. #TVD
— k. (@ayyokaaay) March 5, 2016
10. And yes, I’d really like to do this and have nothing but Klaroline dreams dance in my head. 🙂
Can I pull a Damon and desicate in a coffin the next few weeks until tvd comes back on
— giselle (@tattooedships) March 5, 2016
Three weeks before a new episode of The Vampire Diaries now. Oh, what shall we do to fill our time?