We’ve been given stills from The Originals’ upcoming episode and we KNOW Klaus and Caroline are going to be sharing scenes. From the looks of those pictures, it’s going to be intense! I can’t wait to see it and I hope you all feel similarly.
So once again we are asking the Fandom to participate in a reactions video for 5×12 AND 5×13. Don’t worry we will remind you about the Finale. If you missed the Fandom reaction video for 5×01, then here’s your chance to join in the fun! We are teaming up again with Cat (xBenQCatx) to make another 2 wonderful videos we can look back on in a week, a month, a year, or even a century from now and remember just how excited we were and how amazing it was seeing our OTP together again!
I’m not saying they might kiss or anything, but I am saying, I think it’s going to be a shippers’ paradise! I truly hope you will join us in creating the new memories!
How does it work? What should I do?
- Record yourself during The Originals 5×12 Klaroline Scenes.
- Please use landscape recording, so lay your device horizontal, not standing up vertically.
- Try to set your camera/phone to higher quality video while recording
- Pick a location where background noises will be minimal. (ex: a sign on your door that says FANGIRLING IN PROCESS—DO NOT DISTURB)
- This isn’t the set of TO, so TURN ON SOME LIGHTS! We want to see your beautiful faces!
- Do NOT add the 5×12 (5×13) video within your video, our editor will take care of that.
- **Final thoughts are welcome! Apart from your reaction to the Klaroline scenes itself, we’d love to hear your thoughts before and/or after the episode.**
- Send links to your clips by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to send in your video is Saturday, July 28th by 8PM PST!
- Sunday: 4AM BST, 5AM CEST, 6AM MSK, 12:30PM ACST
- REPEAT FOR 5X13!
- Deadline for 5×13 submissions will be Saturday, August 4th.
Remember these are two separate videos! Final videos will be published once all the clips are put together and edited to Cat’s satisfaction, then Klaroline Magazine will share it across all social media platforms! If you have any questions regarding the project overall, please contact KCMag via twitter or tumblr!
Comments section is open, let us know if you’re excited for Klaroline and this project!