- The mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience.
- The act or an instance of remembering; recollection: spent the afternoon lost in memory.
- All that a person can remember: It hasn’t happened in my memory.
- Something remembered: pleasant childhood memories.
- The fact of being remembered; remembrance: dedicated to their parents’ memory.
- The period of time covered by the remembrance or recollection of a person or group of persons:within the memory of humankind.
- Biology Persistent modification of behavior resulting from an animal’s experience.
- Computer Science
- A unit of a computer that preserves data for retrieval.
- Capacity for storing information: two gigabytes of memory.
- Statistics The set of past events affecting a given event in a stochastic process.
- The capacity of a material, such as plastic or metal, to return to a previous shape afterdeformation.
- Immunology The ability of the immune system to respond faster and more powerfully tosubsequent exposure to an antigen.
“Forget Klaus, if anyone’s getting their memory wiped it should be me”
Enjoyed this article? Check out similar articles: