verb (used with object)
1. to begin or take up again, as an acquaintance, a conversation, etc.;resume.
2. to make effective for an additional period:
to renew a lease.
3. to restore or replenish:
to renew a stock of goods.
4. to make, say, or do again.
5. to revive; re-establish.
6. to recover (youth, strength, etc.).
7. to restore to a former state; make new or as if new again.
“Reign gets renewed, The Vampire Diaries gets renewed, Jane the Virgin gets renewed, The Originals gets renewed. EVERYBODY GETS RENEWED!
Enjoyed this article? Check out similar articles: